Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Embryo growth(day before transfer) - Day 2

I went to acupuncture this morning.  It really helped me as I was feeling anxious about how our embryos are doing.  When I got home the nurse from Shady Grove phoned and said we have a  4-cell and the other two are 2-cell. (same as last year) She said the 3 cell might not make it as it was fragmented and the 1 cell was definately not going to make it. So we have 4 still hanging on, which is good because my Dr recommended transferring 4  tomorrow (day 3 transfer). Time for my transfer is 10:30 am.  I have my 1 liter of Fiji water and I am ready!! Hubby was disappointed because he was so hoping for blastocycsts and a 5 day transfer.  God is good and he knows how much we want to be parents. I have faith!! It only takes ONE good quality embryo to make a baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment