Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Third beta



On Friday May 31st I had another beta drawn at my own request.  I had been having period-like cramping for 3 days and this made me worry. I know God is working his magic and I should leave it all up to Him. However, I just can't help worrying after having two previous miscarriages. I also didn't have any pregnancy symptoms whatsoever. The ob phoned me on June 3rd to give me the good news.  My beta numbers were now at 5,401! They are still doubling every 37 hours. She said that these numbers were very good at 5 weeks 5 days. I was so relieved!!

Today I am 6 weeks 3 days and feeling some pregnancy symptoms like sore breasts and slight nausea in the morning when I first wake up. Waking up twice during the night to pee. Praying and patiently waiting for the ultrasound on June 11th and that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow...a heartbeat


No comments:

Post a Comment