Saturday, March 9, 2013

Beta still doubling


My hcg numbers have doubled from beta on 3rd March which was 3329 to 6637 on 7th March :) Cyndi my nurse said that to her it seemed normal for 5 weeks 6 days going by sonogram. I asked her if she thought it was strange that I was measuring a week behind and she replied no and not to worry everything is doubling normally in her opinion. She said the sono next Friday will give us a clear picture. She is so nice! The high risk OB/GYN who told me she didn't think this was a normal pregnancy and that going by my Lmp they should have seen something on last sono. She doesn't sugar coat anything. Well I know from experience that doctors don't know everything. I do appreciate her being honest with me though because I don't want to get my hopes up. The fertility doctor said my first pregnancy was just a fluke and that it was impossible for us to conceive without IVF. I only trust in God and pray for a healthy baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment