Tuesday, May 21, 2013

BFP!



         This morning Eric left at 5:45 am because he had to go to the data center to fix something.  It has been raining every day and my hands have been hurting so much. I realized when I got up that my breasts were sore too! So I did an hpt and I put the timer on.  After 2 mins I saw a second line!!!!  I have been bawling my eyes out all morning and praying please let this be a healthy baby!  Yesterday was exactly 8 weeks since my d & c. Thinking back to 2 weeks ago! I remember we only bd'd once that week because Eric was so exhausted from work. The 7th! So the 7th or 8th must have been O day!  I do remember having lots of EWCM around that time but no ovulation cramps. This would make me 13 dpo. I made a card for Eric. I drew an ovum and sperm high fiving eachother :) lol  He is always high fiving me so I knew he would love it ! Inside I wrote this bible verse:

  20 "See, I am sending an angel ahead of you to guard you along the way and to bring you to the place I have prepared. ... 25 Worship the LORD your God, and his blessing will be on your food and water. I will take away sickness from among you, 26 and none will miscarry or be barren in your land. I will give you a full life span." Exodus 23:20-26

I put the card in the mailbox because he always checks it as soon as he gets home. I tried to film his reaction through the window blinds but he saw me.  He asked what are you doing and just stood there so I continued filming and opened the door. He opened the mailbox as if something would jump out at him, When he saw the card e looked at me and smiled and said "nuh-uh" I replied "uh-huh",started to cry and gave him a kiss. With God all things are possible! Praying for a Rainbow :)




No comments:

Post a Comment