Friday, November 21, 2014

What?!

Still waiting on biopsy and PGS of embryos to be done and I missed my period!! I am 43! Eric was away on a business trip and we only had Nookie once before he left (not even sure where in my cycle I was??) What are the chances of this happening? They say there is always a reason things happen right? I decided to test over the weekend because had red spotting on CD 23. (That was my uh-oh moment). I got a faint line on a FRER after a full 5 mins on CD 28. However my breasts stopped being sore the next day so thought it might be a chemical. Tested again yesterday and today and lines are getting darker. It is sad to say but I feel total and utter desperation with this pregnancy.  Gone are days of bursting with joy, racing heart, tears of joy. I feel sad for this little embryo. I don't think it has much of a chance in my evil uterus without steroid treatment. I phoned Ob and getting beta #1 this afternoon. Trying to stay zen and just breathe...

Nov 20th:

Nov 21st

No comments:

Post a Comment