Monday, December 14, 2015

10dp5dt- Thwarted by my thyroid again!


It took a whole week to get my thyroid levels back! Endocrinologist said my TSH jumped from 1.6 before  I started estradiol to 3.2. That was a week ago, so it's probably even higher now! She had doubled my synthroid to 50 mcg but it didn't make much difference since last FET my TSH had jumped to 3.8 when I had the chemical pregnancy. My Thyroid levels were perfect before the stupid estrogen. IVF just isn't for me. When I get pregnant naturally I have abnormal chromosomes.  Can't win. Beyond frustrated! Beta is tomorrow but I know it's going to be negative.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry Chantal. It all can be so defeating. I'm still gonna hope and pray for tomorrow. Please know you are in my heart in this time. I soooo understand

    ReplyDelete