Saturday, June 28, 2014

2nd ultrasound

Yesterday's ultrasound (June 27th) was bittersweet. We heard our baby's heartbeat. :) Yet the doctor measured me at only 6 weeks 3 days when I should be 7 weeks. I know in my past pregnancies this has meant doom. Especially since the heart rate was 109 and last week was 108 so has not increased. According to this site this is considered moderately low. http://pubs.rsna.org/doi/full/10.1148/radiol.2362040880

I will continue to pray for our baby. When we have faith there can be no fear. I have another sonogram in 10 days. Was supposed to be in one week but it is 4th July weekend so I have to wait till 7th July. Patience really is a virtue!

I did notice something interesting about the sonogram. Last week the time that was registered on the sonogram was 11:11am! And this week was 1:11!  I often see 11:11 or 1:11 when I look at the clock and I have read that this means an angel or loved one that has passed or your guardian angel is trying to communicate with us.  I started seeing this after Paula, my sister in law died. So I believe she is looking out for George. God as usual, I am handing everything over to you.




No comments:

Post a Comment