Friday, June 13, 2014

3rd Beta

My nurse took a long time to phone with my beta. I think it is because my numbers are rising even slower. :(  HCG only increased by 48% to 2842. The range is between 72-96 hours. SInce mine is  doubling after 83 hours, I am on the low end of that range. She said not to lose hope because my numbers started out high. I know if that was the OB I had last year she would have said this is not looking like a viable pregnancy. The nurse said that we would find out more on sonogram next Friday.  I appreciate her being encouraging. I asked for another beta because a week is a long time to wait! So Monday I have one final beta. Strangely enough I don't feel scared or upset. Maybe my body knows everything will be ok? Intuition? I hope! The crawling has resumed in my ankle and gives me a bit of reassurance. Like Eric said maybe I just needed some acupuncture to get the circulation going again.

I had acupuncture this morning. It is supposed to help with reducing NK killer cells. I am still praying for a miracle.




1 comment: