Monday, June 2, 2014

BFP!

Isn't it amazing that even when you've yet to have a viable pregnancy...when all of your pregnancies have ended in miscarriage...those two lines send your head and heart right off 

Isn't it amazing that even when you've yet to have a viable pregnancy...When all of your pregnancies have ended in miscarriage...Those two pink lines start your heart pitter pattering and your tummy feeling like butterflies are fluttering around in there! I am 6dp5dt.  I would not even call this a quinter. The line is definately there! I still have a whole week to wait for my beta!

Eric's does not like Mondays. Who does? So I thought if only I got a positive today, it would help start his week off on the right foot...And I did :) I usually hold off longer to test but I had some strong implantation cramps two days ago so I thought why not? lol

Thank-you Lord! Please protect our baby from those evil cytokines and Antinuclear Antibodies in my body. It is all in your hands now!







No comments:

Post a Comment